Interesting industrial buildings from several construction epochs
The machine hall for the power plant was built in 1899/1900 by Georg Klingenberg as a red brick building with white plaster fields at the same time as the Siemenssteg pedestrian bridge and opened on 1.8.1900.
The switchboard in the style of the new objectivity was built in 1925.
December 27, 2017
In the know? Log-in to add a tip for other adventurers!