The foundation of the church goes back to Emperor Charles IV, the associated hospital already existed in 1303. The church was repeatedly destroyed and rebuilt. Pulpit and altar are from 1680, the galleries are from 1617.In 1990 the church was renovated on the initiative of the city of Zittau and handed over to the Evangelical Methodist Church (EmK) Zittau. On Sundays about 60 people attend the service in the hospital church. Some larger churches can not refer to such a resonance.
May 6, 2018
In the know? Log-in to add a tip for other adventurers!
Our Tour recommendations are based on thousands of activities completed by other people on komoot.