About Thomas aus EF
Gehe gerne wandern in Thüringen und den angrenzenden Regionen.
- 04:3013.9 mi3.1 mph1,125 ft1,100 ftPatric, rasendeRosa, and 145 others like this.
- 06:4921.7 mi3.2 mph1,650 ft1,225 ftDer Rumtreiber 82⛰️🌲🥾, Frank Meyer, and 128 others like this.
Today we continued on the Barbarossaweg from where I left off the last time. Many sections today were quite tough and not exactly varied, but there were also worthwhile things to see, such as this small roundabout near Keula. In addition, the paths were mostly better in terms of surface than I had roughly…5 days ago
- 05:2816.1 mi2.9 mph2,775 ft2,825 ftPatric, Der Rumtreiber 82⛰️🌲🥾, and 130 others like this.
Today for Whitsun Saturday the painter's path was in it again. It started slightly late at the Smilka-Hirschmühle train station. The beginning of the stage is perhaps not particularly spectacular with many localities, but it gets really interesting and sporty in the second half with the Papststein, the…6 days ago
- 01:193.73 mi2.8 mph425 ft450 ftBärbel🧑🦳, Lise_Wanderfreiheit, and 104 others like this.
Holiday evening tour from the Volvic City EscapesMay 24, 2023
- 06:0618.3 mi3.0 mph1,675 ft1,450 ftLise_Wanderfreiheit, cabi, and 136 others like this.
This morning we went to Treffurt to hike a little further along the Barbarossaweg. I already knew the first stretch from Normannstein Castle to the linden hedge from the Leine-Werra Nature Park Trail and it was even more beautiful than in winter, even if there wasn't a particularly wide view this morning…May 21, 2023
- 05:0914.7 mi2.9 mph625 ft1,775 ftFrank Meyer, Francesca 🥾🚴🏻♀️🇪🇺, and 125 others like this.
Today was the third stage of my crossing of the Alps. From Achenkirch I walked the direct route to Jenbach. Alternative routes with more altitude meters and more distance would have been possible, but did not fit with today's train timetable back to Erfurt. Since a band from South Tyrol will be playing…May 20, 2023
- 05:0514.3 mi2.8 mph3,075 ft2,725 ftPatric, Sabine B 🇺🇦, and 138 others like this.
After leaving the Baltic Sea behind me yesterday, I left at half past 6 this morning in the direction of Tegernsee to hike the second stage of this easier crossing of the Alps. It started from the bus stop at Wildbad Kreuth to this very place. Wildbad Kreuth is quite nice to look at in its location…May 19, 2023
- 04:4914.5 mi3.0 mph400 ft425 ftPaulis Moni, Patric, and 118 others like this.
Today was the final stage, which led from Kölpinsee to the three imperial baths. Here, especially in the first half of the tour to Bansin, it was always possible to take very attractive natural hiking trails with you on the tour, even if it sometimes only fluctuated between the beach and the camping…May 18, 2023
- 07:5825.1 mi3.2 mph475 ft600 ftPatric, Peter aus BL, and 120 others like this.
Today was the penultimate day for me on the E9 in Mecklenburg-West Pomerania. Again a very long stage with more than 40km from Greifswald to Wolgast. A little different from the actual tour, I first explored the old town of Greifwald, which I really liked. Then we went to the hiking trail in the direction…May 17, 2023
- 05:4018.0 mi3.2 mph300 ft325 ftDer Rumtreiber 82⛰️🌲🥾, 𝕋𝕙𝕠𝕓𝕦𝕣𝕘 , and 127 others like this.
Since I'm staying in Świnoujście from today, today was the turn of the first stage towards Usedom. The first section to Karlshagen is only ok for bridging, but after that everything was very worth seeing and you could always switch between the beach and the actual hiking trail quite well. However, you…May 16, 2023
Tour 8.3 from Saxon Hiking Guide Volume 1 Erzgebirge, Muldental, Chemnitz and surroundings
Today, on Whit Monday, I was more in the mood for a relaxed and hopefully still interesting tour in an area I wasn't familiar with. Since the train connection from EF via L there is not that exciting, I first bought…