The De Lelie flour mill towers high above Eenrum. Only the historic church tower is higher. De Lelie was built in 1862 and used to be called the Veurste Meuln. Not surprisingly, there were still two mills at the time: the Middelste Meuln and the Achterste Meuln.
September 17, 2020
In the know? Log-in to add a tip for other adventurers!
Our Tour recommendations are based on thousands of activities completed by other people on komoot.