The Church of St. Michael is located in the Kurzen Str. 13 in Göttingen in the immediate vicinity of the traditional restaurant "Zum Schwarzen Bären". It is one of the inner-city churches that can be seen from the Four-Church view.
On a corner facing the street, there is a striking bronze chapel of the Archangel Michael, created by Josef Baron and attached there in 1986. The church of St. Michael himself was inaugurated in 1789.
June 8, 2017
In the know? Log-in to add a tip for other adventurers!