The building was built in 1508 in the Renaissance style, and served as a wine cellar. In 1596 the town hall was moved to this building. City Hall in 1636 severely damaged City Hall. In its reconstruction it received in the year 1641 it received the striking stair tower.
December 3, 2019
In the know? Log-in to add a tip for other adventurers!