At the St. Mary's Church 7-9: the house was from the middle of the 13th to mid-16th century seat of the Teutonic Knights in the Upper Town. From Feb. 1525 to May 1525 it will be the residence of Thomas Müntzer. After leaving the Dt. It becomes the presbytery of St. Marien until 1975. In 1689 the building was heavily destroyed during the city fire. In 1599, the MHL council buys the entire property. On 28.01.1800 Friedrich August Stüler was born here. Today it is church administrative office for the UH circle.
August 28, 2018
In the know? Log-in to add a tip for other adventurers!