... built during the construction of the former Lauschegaststätte.
From here, the required water was brought to the table with donkeys.
Due to the renewal of the Lauscheborn`s in 1823 by W. Dünnbier from Großschönau, today this witness can still be visited.
October 9, 2017
In the know? Log-in to add a tip for other adventurers!
Our Tour recommendations are based on thousands of activities completed by other people on komoot.