The brick high-rise railway building dates from the heyday of the railway and was built in 1893. At that time, numerous private railway lines were built in Berlin, each of which offered its own train connections. The station Königs Wusterhausen was part of the railway line Berlin-Görlitz and thus directly connected to the Görlitzer station in Kreuzberg. With the advent of car traffic, the long-distance traffic lost some importance and today stop mainly regional trains and the Berlin S-Bahn S46.
December 13, 2017
In the know? Log-in to add a tip for other adventurers!