The few remains of the public and central drinking water supply of the city of Burscheid, built in 1905/1906. The wing walls and the remains of the technical facilities are listed buildings. Everything else was dismantled in 2008 to reintroduce migratory fish.
June 2, 2019
In the know? Log-in to add a tip for other adventurers!
Our Tour recommendations are based on thousands of activities completed by other people on komoot.