Until 1371 manor house of the noble family of the Wiechser, then the Peyer in the yard. 1586 new building under the then owner Hans Ulrich Peyer.
1675 painting by an unknown master.
The house has received its name from the former "Kefigturm" (prison tower), which stood in this place.
January 10, 2019
In the know? Log-in to add a tip for other adventurers!