Wohnhaft in Mannheim, aufgewachsen am Mittelrhein.
Autofrei und mit BahnCard unterwegs, d. h. alle Touren mit ÖPNV absolvierend 🚆🚃🚍.
Fast nur bei schönem Wetter unterwegs - wo eben gerade solches zu finden ist
- 03:5711.9 mi3.0 mph1,800 ft1,750 ftSebastian🥾, EifelFranke, and 80 others like this.
- 04:2114.5 mi3.3 mph1,450 ft1,525 ftGerhard, Eisbär 🐻❄, and 105 others like this.
We continued today with another bestof section on the Goldsteig, whereby we "built" a small variant here, including the Hackelstein
▶️ Waldershof Castle
▶️ Marktredwitzer Hütte
▶️ Basalt Horses
▶️ Ruins Weißenstein
▶️ Via Ferrata Augsburger Fels
▶️ Friedenfels with castle2 days ago
- Dirk Hartstirn, Peter53, and 124 others like this.
Off to the Pentecost weekend in the Fichtelgebirge with a detour to Franconian Switzerland4 days ago
- Heidi, EifelFranke, and 162 others like this.
Tour 2/2 on the day of return from the Eastern Allgäu:
Since the fellow hikers are a bit tired, only a small round around Blaubeuren.
Show the kissing sow and the blue pot once 😎May 21, 2023
- 01:213.90 mi2.9 mph775 ft500 ftSteffen 🌞, Gisela ☮️💚, and 123 others like this.
Tour 1/2 on the day of return from the Eastern Allgäu:
A small castle & summit cross round at Eisenberg ☀️🏰🏔️
Inspiration comes from Tanja aka KISS 👍
With top hiking parking lot 💡May 21, 2023
- 04:359.53 mi2.1 mph3,675 ft3,750 ft
Simply a sensational day. When I'm back home, I'll write more and look at the photos in peace. By the way, some of the pictures from Füssen were taken during a short morning walkMay 20, 2023
- 05:1410.9 mi2.1 mph2,725 ft4,175 ft
Also today we had to adjust our planning and avoided the heights over 1,750 m due to the current snow situation. Instead, we walked the Prinzregentensteig, which we really liked. Unfortunately, the view of the surrounding mountains was mostly obscured by clouds. Let's hope for tomorrow.May 19, 2023
- 03:279.28 mi2.7 mph2,950 ft2,875 ftPatrick Göser, Südschwede, and 92 others like this.
Despite Grödel no progress...
Plan B came into play:
The hiking bus brought us to the KenzenhütteMay 18, 2023
- 03:0432.1 mi10.5 mph1,500 ft1,475 ftPatrick Göser, EifelFranke, and 130 others like this.
The route is signposted with the pictogram "Rhein-Main-Vergnügen" (with the number 2).
We added Gambach and the salt marshes near Munzenberg to the original.
Here is the link to the originalMay 14, 2023
- 03:3311.5 mi3.2 mph925 ft875 ftHelmut, EifelFranke, and 172 others like this.
The May 1 hike took us out of the Black Forest and back to the Heidelberg region due to the weather.
The inspiration for the route came from Tom and Steffen 👍
And so it turned into a beautiful castles & palaces hike 😎 with a grandiose finale in Neckarbischofsheim 🏰😍May 1, 2023
Final hike in the Fichtelgebirge. To be on the safe side, we had shortened our planning a bit to definitely get the call taxi. We warmly recommend this. We made up some time and would then be driven straight to the best ice cream parlor in Marktredwitz - at least according to the driver and we can only…