The Möllner Stadtmühle.
Already in 1278 the mill was first mentioned in a document of the Lauenburg Duke Johann in a document. She was the successor of the Pinnau watermill, which was relocated to the city. Their location was on the present sheep bridge. The oldest floor map of the Möllner Feldmark from the early 18th century still refers to this place as the "Pinnower mill". Even the oldest seal of 1352 shows a mill wheel with 14 spokes and 16 blades.
Source and more info: moelln.de/aktuelles/histFotos/januar_2018_die_stadtmuehle.html
December 27, 2018
In the know? Log-in to add a tip for other adventurers!