Former residence of the representative of the Princes of Orange-Nassau, Lords of Diest.
The house was built in 1504 by Henry III of Nassau.
The lords of Diest sometimes also stayed in this house when visiting the city.
(information source: toerismediest.be)
April 25, 2021
In the know? Log-in to add a tip for other adventurers!
Our Tour recommendations are based on thousands of activities completed by other people on komoot.