The town hall of the town of Markgröningen was built from 1441 as a department store, council and court building of the former Württemberg official city of Grüningen. The size and the high structural quality of the listed half-timbered building reflect the "Second Spring" of the former imperial city in the 15th century.
More on this here: de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rathaus_Markgröningen
December 28, 2020
In the know? Log-in to add a tip for other adventurers!