The late Gothic Eichlocher Feldkreuz was erected here, on the Somborn, after the land consolidation in 1931, flanked by 3 boundary stones. (The town has been called Rommersheim since January 1931.) The surrounding trees cast shadows on today's rest area, which offers very beautiful views.
April 25, 2020
In the know? Log-in to add a tip for other adventurers!
Our Tour recommendations are based on thousands of activities completed by other people on komoot.