In short: Bavaria on the left, Prussia on the right
Lang: Until 1945 the municipality of Oberhausen, which can be seen through the left ring, belonged to Bavaria. The right ring, on the other hand, overlooks the former Prussia. With the construction of the Luitpold Bridge in 1889, the ferry traffic between the two countries that had been used until then ceased.
April 27, 2019
In the know? Log-in to add a tip for other adventurers!
Our Tour recommendations are based on thousands of activities completed by other people on komoot.