- Holger Schütz, Vinz der Peregrino 🥾〽️🌞👍🎒🍀, and 115 others like this.
- 18:0950.9 mi2.8 mph9,600 ft8,825 ftJoGraHa, Baptiste.67 🇫🇷🇺🇦, and 84 others like this.
- Waldhexe, PyrenäenTomTom, and 83 others like this.
After a long time I took part in an organized marathon again
With a participation fee of €6.50 and 7 VPS, which included water, bars and fruit, it was an inexpensive event. Additional meals and drinks for self-payment.
The tour was well chosen, had some really tough climbs and would have had too much sun…May 23, 2023
- 19:2248.7 mi2.5 mph9,425 ft8,625 ftEl Lena & 🐾 likes this.
- Start of the hike planned at 0:00 (or a little earlier) in the night from Whit Saturday (27 May) to Whit Sunday (28 May) 2023
- Self Catering Tour!!
- Does NOT take place in bad weather
- Public transport arrival at Offenburg main station with bus 7137 (departure 10:45 p.m., arrival…May 18, 2023
The last part of our Madeira trip was on Lada's wish list. As before on Tenerife, it should be a swim in the natural sea pools. In this case in the Piscinas Naturais in Porto Moniz.
Even the start didn't have much in common with the basins of Tenerife. There was a hustle and bustle here like at a fair…May 21, 2023
After climbing levadas and tours in the interior of the island, today was supposed to be a tour on the coast.
How could we assume that it should go down here without numerous meters of altitude? Parked comfortably in a large parking lot by the sea and the tour also started directly with stairs here. The…May 20, 2023
- Lada, Ein 🐟 namens Wander, and 43 others like this.
Mich gelüstet es nach einer einsamen Tour ohne Blechlawinen, Netz und doppelten Boden und so ist heute eine völlig selbstgeplante Tour an der Reihe. Ursprünglich waren 12km aus dem Nonnental zum Picco Grande geplant und als ich auf Komoot nochmals die Strecke checkte, bei diesem Gelände sollte das m…May 18, 2023
After refreshment with coffee and cake, we decide to venture to Cape Ponta de São Lourenço. The wind seems much stronger than announced but it's worth a try. The car avalanche is there in front of us but there is a constant coming and going and so we quickly get hold of a parking space. We really wanted…May 18, 2023
- Angelika & Guido, Joël, and 33 others like this.
Today, calves and knees should be loaded a little more cautiously, but the goal shouldn't be any less exciting. Planned is the Levadatour Caldeirão Verde and Caldeirão do Inferno, which connect to each other.
Even the very steep ascent in the middle of the forest is exciting again. Fortunately, there…May 18, 2023
- 06:3111.8 mi1.8 mph4,625 ft4,500 ftConny, Südschwede, and 47 others like this.
Today it should be the royal tour, leading from Pico Ruivo to Pico do Areeiro and in our case back again.
In order not to stand in front of overcrowded parking spaces again, we scratch the door to the breakfast room at 7:30 a.m. The obligatory hour's drive to the starting point and, as is to be expected…May 17, 2023
After it suddenly occurred to us last week that we wanted to go to the Königstuhl for the rhododendron blossom, we wanted to try our luck today. Parked on the outskirts of Gaiberg, via many beautiful paths to the rhododendron park near the Bierhelder Hof. Unfortunately, the splendor had almost completely…