There is a café on Gut Stubbe. Here you can have breakfast, lunch is offered and of course coffee and cake. The lunch dishes are tailored to the regional vegetables on the Schlei. Various cakes, sheet cakes and "small pieces" for afternoon coffee complete the offer.
So please stop by!
August 17, 2018
Today's manor was rebuilt from 1793 by the then owner Nikolaus Klüver. From this year the barns were built on the side of the courtyard entrance. The barns were demolished in 1918 (the eastern one) and 1931 (the western one). Immediately after the demolition, the eastern barn was replaced by a new building in the style of homeland security. The mansion was built from 1804 to 1808 as a single-storey classicist brick building with eleven axes and a half-hip roof. The facade is characterized by a three-axis central projection with a second floor and a triangular gable. In the middle of the risalit is the entrance, in front of it there is an outside staircase. The dormers in the roof may have been added later.
Around 1913/1914, the old gatehouse was demolished and a new gatehouse was built under the then owner Kurt Ludwig Waldthaus. It is a brick building with a gable roof. In the middle there is a risalit with a triangular gable and a gate passage. The risalit is stamped with pilasters, the gateway is arched. Today 17 families live here and the entire area is privately owned. However, the hiking trail to the Schleiufer is free.
September 8, 2019
In the know? Log-in to add a tip for other adventurers!
Our Tour recommendations are based on thousands of activities completed by other people on komoot.