About Huntsman 🌲🌴🌵🏄
Egal wo und wie, Hauptsache immer unterwegs, auf Touren oder in VR :D
Wandern | Fahrradfahren | Zelten | usw...Zu empfehlende Komootler:
komoot.de/user/351008860881 (FelixOutdoor(Spanien und D)
komoot.de/user/113044335011 (BW, Steffend)
komoot.de/user/416812735803 (Nord-Ost) Paul
komoot.de/user/363359014653 (Daniel, Rennrad)
komoot.de/user/77609202301 (Wedi mit Drohne)
komoot.de/user/289677064717 (Les Guilvinistes)
- Huntsman 🌲🌴🌵🏄
Enjoy the Baden wine route in the sun. Have a nice week.
Dear hiking friends,
After the great success of a relay hike in May in cooperation with the community management of komoot and the successful 'export' of the concept to Munich, Cologne / Düsseldorf and Thuringia, it is now time to issue this hiking experiment in the Black Forest area.
In view of the still restricting external circumstances, the aim is once again to strengthen the cohesion of the community and to set up a joint virtual tour. The principle is as follows: At the start I hike a tour from A to B, one of you then hikes from B to C, the next person from C to D etc.
Finally, I take over the 'baton' again and add a last stage to close the topic sheet.
I hope that we can manage a tour as a 'virtual hiking group' every day until July. This event should be about participants from the Freiburg area, of course you can also travel to contribute a stage.
Which route you hike and how long it is entirely up to you, you just have to take your own starting point from the end point of your respective predecessor. It is definitely not a question of 'higher-faster-further' and measuring your strength, but that each participant is actually part of the matter and makes his or her individual contribution to the overall result.
The following rules apply:
- for sure this is a 'fun event', please go about it with the necessary seriousness and think in terms of community
- Your stage should be at least three kilometers long, there is no limit to the top, but please do not overdo it
- please only contribute A-to-B stages, no round trips
- You are also welcome to compete in teams of two, please talk to each other about this. If there are several participants per stage, the existing contact restrictions apply, of course, and you are responsible for compliance with them
- The destination of your stage should be easily accessible by local or regional public transport. This helps you as well as the person who has to continue at the point.
- After completing your stage, please put it online at komoot as soon as possible, so that the following person has enough time to plan your own stage. You can then edit the image, etc. If it is not possible to put your tour online before 8 p.m., please inform the following participant or me in good time about your destination on the go.
If you are interested in this campaign, please register there. You only enter the name under which you are active at komoot, I do not need any further data. Pick your desired day and send the form. The following applies: first come, first served and free choice. Please only grab a free 'slot' if you actually intend to hike your stage that day.
I will start on June 25th. starting in Freiburg, you can then from 26.06. until July 5th continue.
If you should not be able to meet your set date, send me a message in Komoot so that I can share the day with other interested parties. If necessary, I will step in in the event of short-term failures so that the chain does not break.
I'm looking forward to your feedback again and hope that numerous participants will be there. I sent an invitation to some of you who I follow and who are hiking in the Freiburg area to this virtual event. I ask the participants of the first season to let new participants take the lead. If there are vacant starting positions, I will also send targeted invitations to the participants of the first season. As always, feel free to share your opinion here in the comments.
To register via Doodle:
June 21, 2020
- Huntsman 🌲🌴🌵🏄
Round through the beautiful Hanseatic city of Lübeck, after which we went with a stand up padel through the canals and rivers of the city. Does anyone have a tip where you can get something good and cheap? Have a nice weekend and have fun on the tours.
June 10, 2020