The church was first mentioned in documents in 1217, when the baptismal rights were given to the brothers of the former All Saints Church in Erfurt in the church of Nohra. In the 14th century, the burgraves of Kirchberg handed over the patronage to the loster Berka (Wikipedia).
December 18, 2018
In the know? Log-in to add a tip for other adventurers!