Sexy and adventurous, the path leads up the Xanderklinge, crossing the stream again and again. Attention is required, the kicks should fit, because the stone could wobble or the slippery ground cost the balance. A steep climb at the end of the lower third leads up to the "easy" path and to the pulpit above the gorge. But the connoisseur takes the path over the waterfalls, climbs up on simple fuses. Past deep cuts in the rock, under threatening overhangs and wild stone formations, until the trail cuts through the gorge.
October 26, 2019
- The "Xanderklinge" is near Holzbronn (part of Calw), Baden-Württemberg
- sophisticated and very beautiful blade
- Surefootedness is highly recommended
- Sturdy (waterproof) footwear is a prerequisite, if necessary hiking poles
-in high water ... not to be entered (note warning signs)
- The blade can be explored up to the 1st larger waterfall. At this waterfall you have to hike the same way back to an "ascent". Don't continue over the waterfall! Forest biotope - nature conservation!
- More information at schwarzwald-tourismus.info/attractions/xanderklinge-c87f158e1c
June 6, 2020
In the know? Log-in to add a tip for other adventurers!