The Waschl mill is part of the mill hiking path (path no. 61)The zweigeschoßige double mill with oberschlächtigem waterwheel was built in 1875 and was until 1955 in operation.
According to the contract, the owners had the Mahlrecht for three days each. The channel was designed especially for the operation of the mill. Milled were rye, wheat and oats.
In the cozy Mühlstüberl with tiled stove, table and bed the miller could await the meal.
The death boards are reminiscent of deceased owners and a mill supervisor.
The mill is back in operation since 1996.
April 23, 2018
In the know? Log-in to add a tip for other adventurers!