The mill was first mentioned in a document around 1150. The main building with a massive medieval core was extensively renovated in 1996. The interior of the mill from around 1928/29 is still largely preserved, as is the mill canal and the weir. The mill operation was stopped in 1991. The entire complex is now a listed building.
Source: City of Leonberg, Der Glemsmühlenweg
July 10, 2021
In the know? Log-in to add a tip for other adventurers!