Place Gutenberg is located in Greater Strasbourg Island. It was built around 1100.
In the middle of the square stands the statue of the German printer Johannes Gutenberg 1, holding in his hand a parchment with the words: "And the light was". The main building adjacent to the square is the New Building, the former Strasbourg town hall and the current Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Bas-Rhin.
December 29, 2017
In the know? Log-in to add a tip for other adventurers!