here is one of 3 tobacco shops in Bürgstadt. The local tobacco association acquired this property on 6.1933 and completed 3 drying halls in autumn 1933. At that time it had 248 members.
The post-war period was the flowering years, but due to a blue mold infestation in 1960, the plants decimated to 39 in the following year. In 1975 2 halls were demolished and this was then placed under monument protection
May 19, 2021
In the know? Log-in to add a tip for other adventurers!