The boundary stone is on the property at Brombeerweg 100 in the rear garden on the left. Directly on the passing Teetzparkweg. It bears the inscription HP / FR VI / No 1/1807 but the stone is somewhat covered so not everything can be read. In 1859 this stone was still in the Pinneberg area. Due to the border change in 1862, the stone is now in the Fuhlsbüttel area.
January 22, 2021
In the know? Log-in to add a tip for other adventurers!