The chapel was first mentioned in 975. In 1298 there was a hermitage there. Several times the chapel was destroyed and rebuilt. 1720 was a new building in the late Gothic style, as it still exists today.
Source: Prospectus of the Heimatverein Abenheim
January 13, 2019
In the know? Log-in to add a tip for other adventurers!
Our Tour recommendations are based on thousands of activities completed by other people on komoot.