The Schollbrockhaus is the former grain mill of Strünkede Castle. The location has been the same since 1316, today's half-timbered house is from the 19th century and is named after the Schollbrock family, who lived in the house for a long time. Today there is a gallery here. schollbrockhaus.de
January 1, 2021
In the know? Log-in to add a tip for other adventurers!
Our Tour recommendations are based on thousands of activities completed by other people on komoot.