The vineyard's press house was built around 1800 and was used as a stable building around 1895 after viticulture was discontinued. Above the entrance there is a picture frieze by the court sculptor Franz Pettrich, which shows children doing activities related to viticulture. The house has been used for residential purposes since 1936.
December 11, 2020
In the know? Log-in to add a tip for other adventurers!
Our Tour recommendations are based on thousands of activities completed by other people on komoot.