In the center of the Branitz Park is the castle, built between 1770 and 1772. It houses the Fürst-Pückler-Museum with historical living rooms and an exhibition on the life and work of Prince Pückler as well as the Cottbus collection with paintings by Carl Blechen. Opposite the castle are the stables with exhibition rooms and the cavalier house, in which there is a restaurant.
August 18, 2020
In the know? Log-in to add a tip for other adventurers!