At the site of today's Kreuzkirche was until 1693 a wooden church, but collapsed in a fire. Elector Friedrich III., Who was in his castle regularly in Wusterhausen, then prompted the construction of a stone church. Over the years, the church has been extended several times. The largest conversion was at the beginning of the 19th century, when the former wooden tower was replaced by the striking octagonal tower. Especially worth seeing are the restored paintings in the interior.
December 13, 2017
In the know? Log-in to add a tip for other adventurers!
Our Tour recommendations are based on thousands of activities completed by other people on komoot.