Next driving days:
from the stop at Wilhelmsruher Damm
The stop is located on the district boundary between the Märkisches Viertel and Rosenthal. On one side there is a branch of the ATU company (Wilhelmsruher Damm 8), on the other a branch of the Garden Center Holland. Please note that the company car park may not be used as a car park for passengers on working days.
- 20.09.20 Special trip to the 17th Berlin Railway Festival in the Berlin-Schöneweide depot
- 27.09.20 Special train for Thanksgiving in the Johannesstift in Spandau
- 03.10.2020 Special trip "30 years of Berlin without borders"
- 28.11.2020 Santa Claus trips to the Christmas market in Schildow
- 29.11.2020 Advent trips with Santa Claus
- 05.12.2020 Advent trips with Santa Claus
- 06.12.2020 Advent trips with Santa Claus
The Heidekrautbahn Museum is open every Saturday from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. from the beginning of April to the end of October, and also on all travel days that have the Heidekrautbahn Museum as its destination.
April 11, 2017
In the know? Log-in to add a tip for other adventurers!