Bike Touring Highlight
The name Haus Horr is derived from Horo (swamp). It is a former aristocratic residence that was rebuilt in 1738 as a maison de plaisance on the initiative of the Freiherr von Francken. The manor house is connected to a palace chapel dedicated to St. Johann Nepomuk via an avenue that still exists. The manor house is attributed to the architect Michel Leveilly and is a simplified repetition of Falkenlust Castle near Brühl.
August 4, 2020
In the know? Log-in to add a tip for other adventurers!
Our Tour recommendations are based on thousands of activities completed by other people on komoot.