The family of the Counts of Hochstaden, who were in the possession of the surrounding area and a moated castle, the "Huhster Knupp", is closely related to the history of Frimmersdorf. Translated, this means something like "Hochstadener Kuppe" because the bulwark was on a hill on the Erft river. The Husterknupp is a extensively studied lower castle, also called "moth", the beginnings of which date back to around 964 AD.
February 6, 2020
The name Klettenberg is derived from a Fronhof. The Klettenberg estate, which was first mentioned in 1225 and was part of the Benedictine abbey of St. Pantaleon in 957, had to give way at the beginning of the 20th century when the development of the Klettenberg district began.
January 31, 2020