The Orangerie buildings, begun in 1731, were completed in their first Baroque version in 1750, according to the plans of master builder Johann Adolph Richter. In 1760 followed the Lange House, and in 1808 the ensemble of the Orangery was extended to the New House (Wikipedia).
January 27, 2019
In the know? Log-in to add a tip for other adventurers!