Komoot spornt mich an, immer neue Highlights unserer schönen Heimat, aber auch entfernte Ziele zu entdecken und andere Menschen damit zu inspirieren.
Ich finde es genial mit Komoot zeigen zu können, dass auch oftmals vergessene oder unentdeckte Naturschönheiten unser Leben sehr bereichern können und nahezu jede Gegend ihre entdeckenswerten Besonderheiten hat .
- 01:224.37 mi3.2 mph225 ft225 ftcharles, Daniel & Diana auf Tour🚶🏼🚶🏼♀️🎒, and 60 others like this.
In the Altzella monastery it is so beautiful in spring. Have looked at the monastery complex and it was worth it. I can only recommendMarch 26, 2023
- Manggongjai, Karin 🔆, and 66 others like this.
- March 19, 2023
- 01:214.45 mi3.3 mph175 ft150 ftLausitzsonne, andi_wanderful, and 59 others like this.
A bit tired of the March winter with regular snowfall in our Chemnitz Erzgebirge foothills, I completely circled the Schömbach dam today for the first time. Without the "white splendour" from home, the landscape here already had the semblance of spring. The round was good.March 12, 2023
- Dirk 🥾🧗🏼♂️🚴🏻♂️🏞🛶, jazz777, and 57 others like this.
Haven't heard from you for a long time! Are you doing well?February 27, 2023
- 01:415.48 mi3.3 mph475 ft450 ftFranz5, Sachsen Onkel, and 88 others like this.
After the rain of the last few hours, the hike on the paved path through the Mühltal was very pleasant. The last time we were here 17 years ago 😪 and we are happy that a lot has improved. All 4 mill operators on our section were open, which is no longer a matter of course today. We will come back and…August 20, 2022
- Uwe Geßner, Franz5, and 77 others like this.
- Handrick 🚴+🥾, Johannes 🥾🚴♂️, and 89 others like this.
Nice. This is exactly where we were on vacation four years ago.October 19, 2021
- 00:422.14 mi3.1 mph100 ft125 ft
- Intertrain, Sven FG ⚒, and 85 others like this.
The Wackelstein hike is undoubtedly one of the praised feel-good hikes in the Waldviertel. This year's changeable summer ended the hike prematurely with thunderstorms and heavy rain.August 26, 2021
On Good Friday at 3 p.m. we were in the courtyard of Gnandstein and commemorated the hour of Jesus' death and his last words.