In 1891, mill owner Gustav Weißheimer (1831-1904) built his “Gustavsburg”, which is known today as the “leakage cone” under the name of the vineyard and was built on the Swabian Alp as a miniature castle based on the Liechtenstein castle.The jewel perched high in the vineyards was chosen by the Rheinhessen wine brotherhood as the most beautiful vineyard house in Rheinhessen and is a particularly beautiful vantage point on the Rheinterrassenweg.The lick is privately owned by the Kratz winery and can be rented for events.
April 6, 2019
In the know? Log-in to add a tip for other adventurers!
Our Tour recommendations are based on thousands of activities completed by other people on komoot.