Bike Touring Highlight
On 09.07.1927 the "1st Prussian Fire Department School" was inaugurated as the first fire school. The founding of the fire school was largely initiated by Erich Tiedt. A memorial stone stands near the former school on the road to Kummerow.
In the GDR, the building complex was used as an institute and college for civil defense. After the turnaround u.a. the TÜV Rheinland here a domicile.
September 16, 2019
In the know? Log-in to add a tip for other adventurers!