Bike Touring Highlight
Construction began in June 1742. The master baker Gottfried Lummer, citizen of Untermhaus, requested Heinrich XXV.Reuß j.L. to buy the house at the bridge with the number 54 "in which the Fronvogt has his apartment". On June 16, the request was approved subject to conditions: Lummer had to demolish the outbuildings next to the church and accommodate the bakery in the eastern half of the building. Another two-storey shed housed the flour room of the bakery. The number 54 was more elaborately equipped than the 55, in which a craftsman and his workshop possibly lived.
June 19, 2020
In the know? Log-in to add a tip for other adventurers!