The history of the church reaches into the early proselytizing of the neighborhood. At the place of worship an old trade route led past. The church was first mentioned in documents in 1510 and burned down in 1743, 1752 was rebuilt. For a long time the church belonged to Burgau.
August 24, 2019
1510 construction of the church on the site of a previous building; Late Gothic style, still visible in the three choir windows with tracery and old (inner) portal with coat of arms, on the left the Saxon with a diamond wreath, on the right that of the Old German Empire with upside down swords.
April 21, 2021
In the know? Log-in to add a tip for other adventurers!
Our Tour recommendations are based on thousands of activities completed by other people on komoot.