Hiking Highlight (Segment)
- in the district of Südwestpfalz (Rhineland-Palatinate)
- directly on the German-French border
- in the German part of the Wasgau
- near Nothweiler on the so-called Schlossberg
- Ruin / former medieval castle
- Castle complex
- about 572 m high
- highest castle ruin in the Palatinate
At the Schützhütte at Kaiser-Wilhelm-Stein we cross the German-French border.
- located in the French part of the Wasgau
- in about 550 m height
Both ruins are worth seeing.
June 15, 2019
In the know? Log-in to add a tip for other adventurers!