15th c., Three-aisled brick hall church with a stone base, baroque plasterwork from the beginning of the 18th century, a fieldstone tower was replaced by the flat portal with double tower façade in brick in the mid-19th century, designed by Stüler, with a painting inside the Rubensschule
September 3, 2019
St. Mary's Church was built in the 12th century ... The present church, which was built at the beginning of the 18th century as a three-hall church, consists partly of field and bricks. In 1850 two towers were built on the west gable, built by Oberhofbaurat August Stüler, a pupil of Schinkel.
... The organ is the only surviving Reubke organ of its size and at the same time the largest romantic organ of the 19th century in the state of Brandenburg.
further information daten2.verwaltungsportal.de/dateien/dateien/st.20marien.pdf
September 8, 2018
In the know? Log-in to add a tip for other adventurers!
Our Tour recommendations are based on thousands of activities completed by other people on komoot.