The Krinnenalpe was built together with the T-bar lift in the late 1960s and is today a cozy alpine hut with a fantastic view. In addition to the inn, the cottage also has 20 beds in shared rooms. The cabin is open in winter from mid-December to Easter and in summer from mid-May to October.
More information and reservation at krinnenalpe-tirol.at
February 14, 2018
The "Krinnenalpe" is located in the Tannheimer Tal in Tyrol.
- reachable on foot or with the double chairlift (valley station in Nesselwängle, tirol.at/reisefuehrer/sport/wandern/bergbahnen-im-sommer/a-krinnenalplift)
- at an altitude of 1,530 m
- great view of the bullfinch group
- further information: krinnenalpe.tirol
- see also komoot.de/highlight/952939
September 12, 2020
In the know? Log-in to add a tip for other adventurers!
December 15-Easter Sunday
May 15-October 1