On the other side of the bank is the Hummelsche Mühle: The Unterensinger Mühle was first mentioned in a document in the 15th century. The date of construction is probably before 1389. In 1824 and 1853 a renovation took place. In 1899 the mechanical installations were replaced for 280,000 marks. The mill has been supplied with electrical energy from the grid since 1908.
September 25, 2020
In the know? Log-in to add a tip for other adventurers!
Our Tour recommendations are based on thousands of activities completed by other people on komoot.