In 1850 there were only 30 Catholics living in Schwedt, plus 38 Catholic military personnel. It was not until 1853 that a separate Catholic parish was founded in Schwedt. After first acquiring the Rosenberg garden restaurant and converting the dance hall into a chapel, the Catholic church and rectory were later built on this site.
May 4, 2022
In the know? Log-in to add a tip for other adventurers!