The monastery was founded in 1136. From 1667 until today it is used by the Ursulines. The
The monastery church was built in Gothic style in the second half of the 13th century after the previous building fell victim to a fire. In 1944 it suffered severe damage from a bomb attack, and in 1967 the demolition of the monastery was even planned.
December 13, 2019
In the know? Log-in to add a tip for other adventurers!
Our Tour recommendations are based on thousands of activities completed by other people on komoot.