“The park still contains remnants of the Friars Minor monastery, which settled there in 1228. The park was later built by the brewer's family of the Cerckel brewery.
In 2011 it was opened to the public.
In the park there is a love cave where young couples meet between the sounds of nature and of tormentors or nymphs. ... / ... "
(information source: toerismediest.be)
April 25, 2021
A nice green place to escape the bustle of the center for a while
May 30, 2022
In the know? Log-in to add a tip for other adventurers!
Our Tour recommendations are based on thousands of activities completed by other people on komoot.