Bike Touring Highlight
Stones made of columnar basalt and Niedermendiger basalt stand here. Also the coat of arms of the Baron von Pelden, called Cloudt. The Demershof was surrounded by the lands of Baron von Pelden, called Cloudt. Around 1795 the area of the so-called Witgesland was 136 acres. The coat of arms made of stone - a silver or white stripe on the red shield - has been used by the von Pelden, called Cloudt, since 1432. As early as 1628, plots of land were measured for the baron by Lamdmesser Matheis von der Rennen. The initials on the stone indicate that it was measured at the beginning of the 18th century.
April 12, 2021
In the know? Log-in to add a tip for other adventurers!
Our Tour recommendations are based on thousands of activities completed by other people on komoot.