The Pasinger station is considered the fourth largest in Bavaria. The first station building from 1847 is an architectural jewel of Friedrich Bürklein (now revived as a café), but soon became too small. 1873, the still-used building was built. Until 2013, the whole area underwent a large-scale redesign and received modern supplementary buildings, so that the station is today accessible and significantly better integrated into public transport. The station square was also generously redesigned in this context.
August 20, 2017
In the know? Log-in to add a tip for other adventurers!
Our Tour recommendations are based on thousands of activities completed by other people on komoot.